Friday, May 31, 2013

It's my life, it's now or never

10 facts about me:

1.  I'm the great age of 21 where I'm old enough to do what I want but young enough to feel like I have the world at my finger tips and have a lot to accomplish.

2.  I have an amazing fiancé and can't wait to get married.  We've know each other since we were only 4 years old and we've been together over 4 years.  He is what makes me happy and is the reason I try so hard at the things I do because I want to be successful in my life not only for myself, but for my life with him now and in the future.  

3.  I love children.  I'm not a mom yet, nor do I plan to be until after I'm married but I seriously love children.  I have my degree in early childhood education and think that children are amazing.  I'm currently a substitute teacher for infant/toddler and preschool classrooms and at local childcare center.  It's my dream job and I hope to soon have a full time career of this rather then just subbing as needed. 

4.  I love to bake.  Now this doesn't mean that I like to cook.  In fact I don't really like to cook at all!  I refuse to touch raw chicken or hamburger because frankly, it's gross.  But baking... ohhh I love to bake.  Breads, muffins, cookies, brownies, I love to make them.

5.  I have OCD.  Now this doesn't mean hey I'm picky here and there, no.  I have actual OCD where I can hardly function when things are "wrong."  The cupboards MUST be closed unless you are retrieving something, silverware must be organized from big to little, I write way too many lists all over about everything on everything, hand-sanitizer is love, and when you put a bookmark in a book it must have the front of the bookmark facing the front of the book.

6.  I don't have many best friends.  I think that good friends are little and far between.  My best Friend is Brittany and she is actually the one that got me to make this blog.  She graduated from the same college as I and we are SO much alike.  She's going to be my maid of honor at my wedding and she is simply amazing.  

7.  I don't know how to use a PC.  I have a macbook pro and wouldn't want anything other then a mac, ever.

8.  I don't understand sarcasm.  I just don't.  You may say sarcastic things to me, but I'm probably going to think you are serious. 

8.  I have red hair.  I love it.  “Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous red head."  -Lucille Ball

9.  I really like to read.  At anytime you could ask me what I'm reading and I have an answer.  Reading is so relaxing and I try to read everyday.

10.  I'm scared of being alone, the dark, spiders, and failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment