Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hot Hot Hot

Today is going to be hot!  It's almost 10:30am here in Maine and already 81 degrees!  Some of you may be used to the heat, but I am not.  Maybe it's time to invest in an air conditioner.

So because today is so hot, and I have a Saturday off, which is rare, I should probably make a list of things that I plan on doing today in order to keep myself motivated.

  1. Dishes.  I really dislike doing dishes and it's a chore that I would love to disappear. 
  2. Make apple bread.  I love to bake!
  3. Clean the apartment (I should break this category up to make sure I actually accomplish something.)
  4. Read from the book I've been reading The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
  5. Exercise.  With my wedding only 13 months away and me being out of shape, I need to start somewhere.  

So here goes my day!  Hopefully I can get this all done in a timely manor so I have have time to relax.   

No comments:

Post a Comment